Friday, May 2, 2008

Small Fry

What is up Yo! Pierce loves wearing this bandana and when he does he says " ARRR Matey" He thinks he is a pirate.
I thought this was cute..
This is a funny pic of Pierce riding his horse, check out the shoes he is wearing! So cute!

We had Brock's nine month doctors appointment this week and everything went well is is growing up so fast, I mean in age.. because they informed us that Brock is only in the 15th percentile for height and the 50th percentile for weight! He weighed 18 lbs. 8 oz. which seems big but when I went to put them into his book and compared them to Pierce he is the same size that Pierce was when he was 6 Months! Funny! It is so weird to have two kids that are sooo different. I know it happens all the time but I really couldn't believe it. We were just glad that he is healthy. Pierce is just the giant and well Brock could possibly be the Shetland Pony ( I put that in for my Dad, Love ya Dad!)
While we were at the doctors Pierce stayed and played at Grammy's house and had a blast, except for the part where Tyden fell and split his chin open. Poor little man was just trying to get a good laugh from Pierce. Pierce was so worried and when we were at the hospital and it was time for us to go he didn't want to go. His face was so concerned and he had to give Tyden loves before we left. When we got home he kept saying, " Mama, Tyden just got hurt, I need to help him. He is sooo sad!I need to help him." He had to call him later that night to check on him. Tyden was out of it but Pierce had to say Hi. The next morning he kept asking for him, and saying " mama is Tyden alright?" It is cute to see him care so much for his cousin. We hope that he feels better soon. Love ya Tyden!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bandanas. You should hear Tyden tell the story of how he hurt himself. It's so cute. Tyden wants to see Pierce today. What are you guys going to be doing?

The Woods said...

Oh my! I love the pic oh Brock in the bandana. So cute!