Sunday, September 6, 2020

Another Sunday

Today started off with Trent letting me sleep in and he took Rex out to feed the animals and move the water. It was a nice break. I needed the extra sleep. I woke up to them giggling in the living room together. Much better than how he woke me up the first time, by licking me
Repeatedly in the back. 
We got ready for church. It was fast Sunday but Trent has forgotten and made pancakes and I wasn’t going to complain for his generous thought to make breakfast. So we will fast another day. 
We relaxed this afternoon. I watch a nature documentary with the girls about lions and tigers and cheetahs.  
We had our Sacrament meeting this afternoon. I taught the lesson on Samuel the Lamanite and it felt like the kids were throwing stones and arrows at me. They were fidgeting and not being serious. But we made it through and I think they learned something. 
I made bruschetta chicken and White sauce and noodles. 
This evening we went to the Summers house. Today was Jacks birthday so we went to celebrate. We love their family. It was a good day. 

No comments: