Thursday, September 3, 2020

Today was hard

Imagine having to be everyone’s everything. That’s how I felt today. The kids are knee deep into their/our first week of school. Normally it would be a crazy week of me running Kids to and from. I definitely don’t miss that part. But I do miss all the normal routines. I miss our car conversations. I miss hearing all about their days. Seeing their faces when I’m there to pick them up or the simple I love you’s as they exit our car. I don’t have those. I have hard things. I’m solving technology issues. Dealing with emotions, anxieties and stresses. The kids are having a hard time too and I feel bad that they are having to do this too. I guess we are all just trying to figure out this whole new life. Rex has been all out of sorts too. He’s had all the attention from the kids and now they are busy and so he is sad. I just have to try and stay post ya day hope things get better. 



After school we went and got pizza and hung out at home. Later the missionaries came over and filmed our “ Brocky” video. Pierce is going to edit it for our family. 
Yesterday I spent most of the day canning salsa. It turned out so yummy! 

Tonight we measured the kids and Pierce is officially taller than me 5’8.5”! Crazy to believe that. Rex saw us measuring Pierce and kept saying “my turn, my turn!” It was so cute. 

No comments: