Tuesday, September 1, 2020

First day of school 2020


This year is different than any other year. The starts of school is all virtual. So that means all the kiddos are home with me and Trent (he is working from home). They all are at different schools this year. Pierce is in high school 9th grade. Brock is in junior high 7th grade. Jaida is at the middle school in 5th grade and Allie is in 2nd grade at Ahtanum Elementary. Rex will start preschool next week. 

We had a few glitches with our internet, but all in all it was pretty successful. It is t was I ever envisioned life would be like that is for sure. The biggest challenge was Rex blasting “baby shark music” on repeat and just being Rex! 

I’m hoping that once we figure it out and the kids get more self sufficient it will be ok. I had to go to conferences after school to meet with some of their teachers. You can tell they are all trying to make this work. I guess we are learning patience. 

But I did feel like laying in the fetal position and crying after is was all said and done. 

No comments: