Friday, August 10, 2012

Cousin time

 Every year we make our annual Summer trip to Utah to go and see our family (and Friends). It is always a fun time and good to see every one. We didn't waste anytime going to see Dax, Jo and Tess ASAP. My kids have missed seeing their cousins. They have been talking about jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath it since last year and couldn't wait to do it again.
 I was a really bad mom this day and forgot to put sunscreen on my children. Yeah they pretty much got fried. The sun in Utah is a lot more harsh than our Maryland sun. Ouch.
 The kids played and played and played and didn't complain one bit. I think we ended up having to drag them out of there after 4 hours of Sun and Fun.
 Jaida and Tess played too. They are too cute.
And Jaida layed out and got some sun too. It was a fabulous reunion and just the beginning of our fun vacation! As I look through my pictures I realized how little I took. We also enjoyed the company of our cousin Mia and Aunt Ninny too. But I was a slacker and didn't document that. We spent a lot of time with our family.
 This year was a little more chaotic and we had to do more traveling than usual. We didn't get to see everyone that we had hoped to and always leave feeling really bad and guilty. To those we didn't see, I am sorry.

1 comment:

The Woods said...

We're so happy we got to see you guys!!!!