Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Utah

 We loved the fact that there are Splash pads everywhere you turn. In Maryland it is hard to find free kid fun. We went to go and get a cupcake from the Sweet Tooth Fairy and we couldn't resist a quick dip in the splash pad.
 Yes, we looked a little on the white trash side with our kids just taking their shirts off, but we were at Valley Fair Mall so I don't think we were too out of place. It didn't last long since out of the blue it started to rain and be windy. We took the rain with us to Utah because it had been kind of a drought there and us Marylanders were sick of the rain. I think my mom said it hadn't rained in Utah for like 40 straight days or something, but the very first day we were there it rained and continued to rain off and on our whole time there. Figures!
I also got to see my Friends for a  quick get away at the Cheesecake Factory. I was sad that not all of them could make it. We missed ya! It always feels good to see these girls and laugh.

No comments: