Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ahhh.. Relaxing day at the spa!

So every once in a while I get out my little pedicure bath thing and give Trent and My feet some TLC! Pierce the other day saw it in my closet and asked if I would give him a "tickle bath" because he has "skin" all over his feet! So I thought why not. It actually turned out to be kind of fun for us! They both stuck their feet in and soaked and then we scrubbed them down and finished with some soothing lotion. They both got a kick out of it! Brock loved the bubbles, and Pierce really was so into it. Here are some cute picks from the Spa! I love my boys!

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

My boys like that kind of thing too. Every time I trim their little toe nails they'll bring me lotion to rub their feet and then they'll rub mine. Of course the rub they give my feet lasts about 15 seconds compared to their luxurious 3-4 minutes each but it's fun anyhow! Then I tease them that they smell all girly!

The Todd's said...

Ok that is so freakin cute! Your such a fun mom.

Sadie Lady said...

I think it is great to let boys do these "girly" things. So many guys grow thinking they can't do them cause it is for girls. Way to go. They should enjoy too.

Watts Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Watts Family said...

I would love to get one of those. I bet Owen would get a kick out of it as well. Fun idea.

Kelli J. said...

Mikelle, you are always coming up with fun stuff to do with your boys. Stuff I would never think of!