Tuesday, December 1, 2009

white lie

The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard Brock crying in the other room. Brock ran right to me and said that Pierce had hit him in the head.
I went to find where Pierce was so that he could apologize for what he had done. He was of course hiding, number one sign that he is guilty. When I found him I asked him to tell me what happened. He sat there for a brief moment and looked me right in the eye and said," Mom you wouldn't believe it, there was this magical witch that came in this room and hit Brock right in the head!" I tried not to laugh as I explained that we need to tell the truth even when we do something wrong. Beware your house might have magical witches too!

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious.

Sadie Lady said...

I love their little reasons. This seems to be something that is hard to learn. I still tell a little white lie every now and then.

Love Family said...

That is seriously hilarious!!! Good imagination Pierce has though!! hahaha We will definately watch out for that witch though when Pierce is over next time! =)