Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lagoon

What would a trip be to Utah with out going to Lagoon? Don't our boys looked thrilled to be there? It was one of those days when you seriously wonder why you take them to do fun things, they both needed an attitude adjustment! Needless to say, it was a long day but we had some fun along the way!
Pierce was able to ride on the Big White Roller coaster, my favorite ride. He was pretty excited that he was tall enough. He had a fun time and surprisingly enough didn't cry! Brock was ticked that he couldn't go! So we told him we could take him on a big boy ride, The Tidal Wave. Haha he hated every second of it!

Brock loved this ride and felt so big and independent!


He was very upset that we wouldn't take him over to the water park. In case you didn't know Brock is a fish. He is always telling us he can breathe under water! Thanks for the fun day!



2 comments:

The Woods said...

I heard that was quite the day.

Sadie Lady said...

I am still dreading taking my girls to Lagoon. I know they will love it. I am not a lover, hense my apprehension. So glad to you see you on your trip here.