Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brock Turns 4 July 26, 2011

 Brock is our little spicy boy. When I say spicy it is because he leaves a mark where ever he goes. He is something else and is always keeping us on our toes. He always has a come back for EVERYTHING!! He knows how to push EVERY single button you own! Hard for me to imagine that we have been lucky enough o have him in our family for 4 whole years. He has definitely changed Trent and I in so many ways. We really couldn't imagine life with out Lumpy, even though he makes it SO HARD! Brock has been talking about his birthday for a long time and had it all planned out for months. Items that he wanted to get done were Go to the bucket (Kearn's swimming pool), eat at the Pizza Factory, have a Mickey Mouse cake and go bowling. We accomplished them all!
 What a good daddy!
 So happy to be having his birthday at the Pizza Factory surrounded by cousins and family.
 She had a great time swimming and eating pizza too.
 His special number 4 pizza that our Waiter surprised him with! Totally made his night.
 His cake I made. I thought it turned out pretty good. I had other ideas in mind but he had certain specifications of a square cake with the figures on the top. So it turned out to be just what he wanted.
 He doesn't look excited at all does he???
 One of the many gifts he got spoiled with.
 Excited to bowl. He loved every minute of it. Brock is all about a good time.
 The best buds.. well most of the time, unless they are being ultimate enemies of course.
 They both love their sister to death.
 Brock loves to play air hockey and laughs so hard when he does.
I was glad that I bought quiet blowers! It was a great day and Brock was such a good boy. I love my spicy little fire ball... The 4's so far have been worse than the 3's I feel like he is the type that is going to give me a run for my money until he is out of my house. Lumpy I Love you!

No comments: