Sunday, May 19, 2013

Don't be jealous

When we moved from Maryland we left a lot of things behind. One being our huge box T.V.s! It just didn't make sense to bring those babys across country. So here we are almost 2 months here and we still have no tv. Our kids huddle up around this mini DVD player and watch movies together. It actually in all honesty has simplified our lives a lot. We never have arguments over what cartoons or show we get to watch. Never complaints about getting ready in the morning for school. It has been really nice in that regard. We spend a lot more time together as a family. Now I don't want you to think I have gone all granola on ya... Of everyone in the family I'm the one struggling the most. I'll be honest I can't wait to get a tv so I can catch up on my shows. 

No comments: