Friday, December 6, 2013

Just what I needed to hear

Sometimes your prayers are answered in pretty amazing ways. Like this day. Just a few nights before this I was called in my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) to be the Young Women's President. I was feeling overwhelmed, under qualified, humbled, scared, emotional and defeated. I was pleading in my prayers. I thought "I can't do this". My life is so chaotic and crazy. I have 4 young kids who take a lot of energy. I don't think I am good enough for these girls. I really was feeling so many things. I cried. Then guess what. My friend shows up at my door with a treat that has this quote on it. I needed to hear this! I needed to feel ok. This helped. My Heavenly Father is aware of ME. He knows ME. He believes in ME. Thank you for being my angel and reminding me that I CAN DO HARD THINGS!

3 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

Those girls are lucky to have you for their leader. Years from now they will look back at this time and think of all they learned from you and how much fun it was.

T

The Ballou's said...

You'll do great! Those girls are lucky to hsave you:)

Jane said...

I seriously bet you are an awesome YW pres! I have no doubt those girls look up to you and want to be just like you! I'm the miamaid adviser, wish we worked together:)!