Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Door to Door

 Remember how I gave birth to the worlds smallest business man? I am talking about Brock. Ever since we started our nut business he was bound and determined to find a way that he could work for the company. Since he wasn't allowed to work at the actual booth, I decided one day to make him his very own door-to-door salesman kit. He started out a little rough and was turned down by the first 3 doors he knocked. He was feeling pretty bad. On the 4th door he sold something finally! He was so excited and his confidence increased ten fold. the next time he got turned down he fired back with, "Well that's your loss!!" I heard bits and pieces of his sales lingo. He didn't want people to see I was with him because he wanted to look professional. He would say things like," I am learning to sell these because I am getting ready to take over the business." Ha ha This kid is incredible.
Later that night when I was on Facebook I saw that one of my neighbors had posted this on her page. Way to go Brock!

No comments: