Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

 Trent had to work on his Birthday so to celebrate we took lunch and treats to him at work to surprise him. I think we kind of embarrassed him, but oh well! The kids really liked being able to do this! We are so lucky to have him in our lives!

Here are 38 reasons why we love him:
1. Jaida: He loves to watch Strawberry Shortcake with me.
2. Jaida: He snuggles with me.
3. Jaida: The way he talks about me.
4. Jaida: Because I am his princess.
5. Jaida: When he takes me on Dates together.
6. Brock: He is really nice.
7. Brock: He gives good squeezes to me.
8. Brock: He listens to me.
9. Brock: He takes good care of me.
10. Brock: He is the best Daddy in the whole world.
11. Pierce: He provides money for the family.
12. Pierce: He lets us go do fun things.
13. Pierce: He allows us to have video games.
14. Pierce: He loves me too.
15. Pierce: When he watches movies with me.
16. He is always willing to serve others.
17. He tries to look for the good in people.
18. He is faithful.
19. He is one of the most loyal friends you will ever find,
20. He will do anything for his kids.
21. He will admit when he is wrong and make things right.
22. He is extremely smart.
23. He is pretty dang cute too.
24. He can almost always cheer me up when I am down.
25. He can sing and does willingly.
26. He is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs.
27. Even when he is in pain he tries to make the most of life.
28. He can be like a kid.
29. He lightens my load.
30. He likes to be adventurous.
31. He loves to shop and is good at it.
32. He is always complementing me.
33. He works really hard!
34. He enjoys the simple things in life.
35. He is a great example.
36. He is honest.
37. He is grateful.
38. and HE is my best Friend.

I love you Tbird. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

The Woods said...

Love the list! My favorite was "He lets us have video games." My kids would second that at our house.