Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a little bit late

So here are the much anticipated pictures from Halloween. We sure had a fun time. Our ward had a Trunk or Treat and let me just tell you there were so many kids I couldn't believe it. Pierce filled up his bucket in just 2 rows of cars. I ran out of my 12 bags of candy lickety split! It was fun to see the excitement all the kids and some adults had!We couldn't get both of kids to smile at the camera at the same time. How so you like Pierce's Parrot on his shoulder... pretty cute? He named him Petey!
Brockie was a cute Monkey... although he already does kinda looks like one without a costume on. Brown skin, pokey ears, and a round face... irresistibly cute!I just love this little fella. Earlier in the day I took them over to Arctic Circle to get a square pumpkin meal. Pierce was super excited about that! I can't believe how old he is getting crazy time is flying by!

This is a cute pic that I just love of my Brockie all ready for church. Isn't he a STUD!I hope that next time I don't take so long to fill you in... We are doing good, Brock Finally has his appointment with the ENT this Friday... hallelujah! He has had another double ear infection this last week.. total for 3 months =6 ear infections! Poor kid. He is a pretty happy little guy for his circumstances. Sure will be nice to have him healthier! Pierce is becoming more and more independent. Everything is " I do it all by myself mama" Sad, no longer needs me!
I started a part-time job at Ross... laugh now.... Actually it is pretty fun. I love getting out and being Mikelle again... plus I have my OWN MONEYS, that I get to be responsible for. Not to mention the discounts I get. But I miss my Boys Terribly... the whole time I am gone I worry about them, even though they are just home with Trent. We'll see though. I am not as stir crazy.




9 comments:

lins.e said...

oh they look so cute!!! Brockee really does look like a little monkey... "george"

its funny that we are going threw the exact same things with our kids, babies with tubes... and 3 year olds that have to do everything "All by THEMSELVES"
thats dax's fav line latley

"no mom by my DELF" ..sigh...

Sadie Lady said...

I would be happy if "all by myself" didn't take so dang long. Lola just loves to say this.

Kohl said...

Your kids looked so cute for Halloween. I didn't know you started working! Sounds fun, but hard to leave your boys!

Ken and Jos said...

Cute costumes! That sucks Brock has so many ear infections. Hopefully your appt. will answer some questions for you. Good luck on your job, that's fun for you!

The James said...

What a cute pirate and monkey!!! Asher wore that same monkey outfit this year. Sterling wore that same pirate costume last year. So fun.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Mikelle,
I saw your blog on someone else's from the ward...care if I become a reader???

The Todd's said...

Your boys looked so cute for Halloween. How fun your going back to work. How's that goin?

Wendy said...

They look so super cute in their costumes!!

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Way Cute!! I'm sure it was a fun time. Congrats on the new Job! You will have to let us know how it goes. Any new news with Brock? I hope his ear infections go away. That's no fun.