Monday, July 13, 2009

Howard Family Reunion 2009

This last week was filled with fun. We spent time with our Fun family= The Howards. These reunions only happen once ever 2-3 years.. but they are so fun. This year it was Aunt Darlene's family that was in charge and they did a great job. They had lots of fun activities to keep the kids and kids at heart busy! The company is great too. We also had some great food. Above is a picture of the boys making wooden cars with Ninny and Grammy.. Pierce wanted to make "Funny" faces at the camera.
Here is Lumps making his car.. I think he had more paint and glue on him than the actual car!Thanks Uncle Jusy for your help!

Funny kids
Cute Tyden!

Pierce on the swings.. we did a lot of this!

Quite Possibly the cutest baby.. my camera was naturally drawn to him. Jace is so happy!
Boys on teeter totter! I love Brock's face.
He thinks he is so big!
Canoe rides... Pierce begged all the time for these!


3 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I am so glad you guys were there. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I wish you would have slept over though and stayed up late talking and stuff. Love ya!

Ken and Jos said...

That face of Brock's totally reminds me of YOU. How cute!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is the worst pic of me. Please remove it ha ha.