Sunday, July 19, 2009

surviving the heat

Pierce jumping in the pool!
I know all of you out there that live in warmer climates are thinking I am a huge wimp when I say that It has been a scorcher.The boys absolutely cannot stand being outside for more than 5 minutes without complaining that it is hot! We filled up our pool and took a dip. It was sure refreshing!

Brock in his birthday suit in the pool. I cannot keep clothes on this kid! The water was FLAGGED!

Having so much fun together! I love these BRIEF moments when they actually get along!
This is usually the case.. Brock tormenting his brother!
Happy as ever! They loved every minute of it!


4 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

we need to get one of these pools. I am going crazy and i can't afford to go to the pool every day.

Love Family said...

"We"...? Did you hop in that pool for a dip too?? haha! jk Looks like they definately enjoyed it!!

Ash said...

wow! you guys have been busy! I'm with you on the heat. I can tolerate a mid 80 temp and anything above is TOO hot. Gav has the "hotter is better" motto so he loves this heat wave.
K and seriously, I know i tell you this everytime I see you but your hair is SO cute!! Makes me wish I were brave enough to chop at mine ;)

Brittanny said...

gotta love the backyard pool! I tell ya, growing up in AZ- where every house has a pool- I never saw kiddie ones. Thank goodness for them though!