Thursday, September 17, 2009

4 is fun!

He was thrilled with the cake.. it turned out okay. Good thing 4 year old's aren't too picky!

My mom would appreciate this picture.. He is doing a heart with his hands and telling me, "Mama this means I love you!" What a sweet boy!


Hats off to breakfast at McDonald's!

Happy Birthday Breakfast!

I am little bit behind on my blogging. Pierce turned 4 September 4, 2009. He was so excited for this day. We spent the day with family since it was over Labor day weekend. Our tradition is to take them out to breakfast for their birthdays. Pierce chose to go to McDonald's. He was thrilled. He absolutely loves to eat the pancakes and sausage. We then headed up to Barker Park to meet family there for fun times. After a quick lunch we headed to Heber, long drive. The boys all got to ride on the Heber Creeper and the ladies went to Swiss Days. When this was over we made our journey back to Ogden, another long drive. All Pierce wanted for dinner was Pizza Factory. Yum. We couldn't eat fast enough! Back to the Barker Park for some camping fun. Don't forget the AWESOME Phineas and Ferb cake I spent hours making.. I thought it turned out okay for a rookie.
Life without Pierce would be dull. We absolutely love every bit of him. He is such a fun loving happy boy. I love how he is always trying to cheer me up. Pierce remembers everything... I wish I had the memory that he does. Trent and I often are amazed with the things he remembers from months or years ago. It really is crazy. Pierce has a smile that can light a room and a laugh that is pure enjoyment. I love you Pierce!

3 comments:

The Woods said...

The cake turned out cute!! We love Pierce and Pierce loves Phinneus and Ferb.

The Larsens said...

Amazing Cake Mikelle, I'm impressed! Glad you guys are doing well!

Sadie Lady said...

Happy B-day Pierce! What a fun b-day.