Tuesday, September 1, 2009

august flew by

I cannot believe that August is over.. Holy cow where did the time go? We had a busy month and it felt like I barely had time to sit down. But when I try and think back as to why it was so crazy I cannot think of things.
As many of you already know we found out that Baby #3 is on its way. I have been worried about that. I am excited but a little worried that we will be for sure over taken by children. There is no even ratio of adults to children. I guess I will figure it out, other people do so why can't I, right? I am not due until April so I have some time to prepare myself. I have been sick a couple of days, a new thing for me as I didn't really have this issue with my boys. Pierce has been taking good care of me. He wraps me up in blankets and lays with me. One day he yelled at my tummy, " be nice to my mommy, quit making her throw up!" It is cute. He keeps trying to figure out how I am going to get it out of my stomach. He has resolved that he will just jump down my throat and pull it out! Should be interesting. Brock has no clue what is going on other than I am so tired all the time and sick. He just gives me weird looks like I should just snap out of it.
We spent a weekend in SLC in The Grand America Hotel. We pretty much felt like hillbillies there. It was sooooooo nice. But we had a really fun time eating and swimming our brains out.
Gracie graduated from obedience school. She did great on the last night, they tested their skills that they have learned, she won 3 large bones, which meant she got best of class on 3 things. I was so proud. And yes, I am learning to love her!
Not much else I can think of now. Sorry I have been so bad and not keeping up! I will post some pictures later.

11 comments:

The James said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Pierce is so cute taking care of you. I don't think my boys said much about me being pregnant.

deannegalloway said...

Yeah for #3! I hope you get a girl!

JSN Thomas said...

What the heck?!!! Congratulations! I had no idea! I'm so excited for you! I hope its a girl!!

Sadie Lady said...

I love how Pierce is so perceptive. What a cute boy.

lins.e said...

oh mikelle, i'm sorry. I wish we lived closer, I'd come steal those little boys from ya for a couple of hours

Ashley said...

Congrats! I seriously was going to tease you a few posts ago about having another child. Ha ha! I hope you get a cute little girl. Congrats again . . . I always wish we lived closer.

Watts Family said...

Yay for #3!!! That is going to be so much fun for you guys. I hope that you get feeling better.

Ken and Jos said...

Congrats! That's pretty cute about Pierce.

Holly said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a long time. Congrats on the upcoming baby!

Johnson Family said...

Congrats on baby number three! I completley know how you feel about being outnumbered. Scares me a little too.

Jeramy and Coleen said...

I had NO idea!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you both. When do you find out what your having?