Monday, October 11, 2010

Kids say the funniest

So here are a few stories that involve Brock.

The other day I overheard the boys as they were playing together. Brock was getting frustrated with something that Pierce was doing. He has a pretty short fuse. This what I heard:
Brock: Pierce you are an idiot!
Pierce: That wasn't very nice.
(a pause for a few minutes)
Brock: I am Sorry I called you an idiot Pierce, But you are!

Just when you think it was setting in he chimes in...But you are!

The same day they were playing and once again Brock was getting mad at Pierce. This is what I heard:
Brock: Fine I am running away and never coming back!
Pierce: alright see ya later dude!
(Brock then busts out into tears!)
Pierce: What is a matter Brock?
Brock: Aren't you even going to miss me?

Cute!

Then the next day I was upstairs pumping and Brock came up and said to me,"Mom I am real sorry but I cracked an egg!" I said, "it is OK buddy, I will come down and clean it up as soon as I am done."
Well as soon as I finished I went down and to my horror I found Brock in the kitchen with cracked eggs all over the floor. The shells were broken into about a million pieces. And he was painting egg yolks and whites all over my wall, oven, fridge, his clothes, etc... you get the picture! I said ( Yes I was so mad at this point), "Brock what were you thinking?" He said, "Well, I was trying to see if there were dinosaurs inside!" Then I couldn't help but laugh! PUNK! My house still smells of rotten egg!

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

ha hah ah ahaha. I didn't hear the egg story. That is hilarious but sucks you had to clean it up. So cute he was looking for Dinosaurs, or was he just making that up so he didn't get in too much trouble. Such a funny kid.

Kelli J. said...

Ha, ha! So funny. Well, not the whole egg disaster, but the whole looking for a dinosaur in the egg. What cute kids!

Sadie Lady said...

Crack me UP! So funny. What can you do, but laugh at that. (even though you want to cry)