Friday, February 11, 2011

Nothing much to report


Seems like life has just been passing us by with not a whole lot to report. Sometimes that is good though. The boys are growing bigger and bigger everyday. Pierce is growing out of his clothes and shoes again. That kid is a beast I tell you. He is a big kid, super tall. He has a bottomless pit that makes me worry for when he is a teenager! He is always hungry! He goes through these phases where he kind of bulks up and then he grows tall. The other day I was telling Trent how Pierce was getting a belly, I didn't think pierce was paying attention. The next day when I asked Pierce what he wanted for lunch he said," Mom I think I better have a salad, I heard you tell dad that I was getting a belly!" OOOPs! Gotta watch what I say!
Jaida is doing well. She is getting more creative on how to get around it is usually a combo of rolling and army crawling. She loves music and dancing!
I got a new calling. I am the first counselor in my Relief Society. I am getting busier! I am really nervous!

We signed Brock up for Preschool next year. He is really excited and will be going to the preschool Pierce is currently in. He is growing like a weed too, still pretty little though! He still has his little munchkin voice too. Today in the car after dropping off Pierce at school we passed a lady who had hit a deer. He said," look mom, that lady hit and killed a deer, it's not hunting season!" He is always cracking us up.


Trent is busy with work. He got his 1 year review and scored above average! WAY to GO Tbird! We were really happy for him! He is the Priest quorum advisor, they love him.
Life is good. We can't wait until spring and better yet summer so we can hit the beach!







1 comment:

The Larsens said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well, and getting busy. R.S callings scare me to death, I am much more comfortable in the primary! Good luck! Ps. I swear you have the most adorable kids, they are so cute!