Monday, May 16, 2011

Curly Girly

 So this post is mainly just so I can remember how stinkin' cute her hair was. She really has the perfect little head of hair. I am so glad because there was once a time when I was worried that it wasn't going to EVER grow back after they shaved it off in the hospital. I think that she deserves it!
 The humidity does make it go pretty wild and curly. I definitely can tell a difference on those steamy sauna days. It just has a mind of its own some days!
 Sorry a little picture over load, but I really think it is adorable. I am afraid that once it starts growing longer it will lose its curl.


 I love this picture of her and Pierce it almost looks like she is looking at him a little bit irritated because he was trying to steal the camera.
 She does love him though. She is pretty possessive about her time with mom or dad! I am waiting for when she starts to speak. I have a feeling that one of her first lines might be "Back Off!!!"

4 comments:

The Woods said...

Oh yeah. I could run my fingers through that girl's hair forever. Love her.

Ken and Jos said...

Her curly hair is darling! I love Pierce's freckles too. Cute kids!!

lins.e said...

ooh baby...love those curls!! Lucky her, usually its the boys with the curls and long eyelashes!!

Jane said...

super cute pictures!! And who knows maybe it will stay curly:)