Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

 I am proud to be a mom! Well most days. This year was a great mothers day. My favorite breakfast cereal and some flowers. Pierce made me a very special pin at school and Brock made me a potted candy flower bouquet. I love my kids. I am glad they all put up with me.
After church I was treated to a very special Mother's day meal at the mission home. Brent made steak, mac and cheese (homemade), baked potatoes. Trent made a yummy green salad and a chocolate cake for dessert. Thanks for another great year.
I am so thankful for my mom for teaching me how to be a good mom. I am so lucky to also call her my best friend. I love you mom. Now I understand why you were always feeling like you were GOING NUTS!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy be-lated mothers day! Glad that you had a great day with your family. Love you lady!!!