Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meeting Their new Sister

 As you could only imagine the kids were all so excited to some and see their new baby sister at the hospital. Trent was a pretty good sport and even managed to get Jaida's hair done in pigtails. They all wanted to love her to death and fought over who got to hold her.
 Brock, not surprisingly was VERY protective of that little thing. He was micro-managing every single move I made. " Mom are you feeding her right?" and "Mom are you sure that is how you change her diaper?" Pretty sure I have it down, buddy! The best part was when she began to cry and he was upset that she was upset and ran out in the hall and yelled at the top of his lungs," May Day, May Day, We need some help in here my sister is crying!" Oh yes, the joys of Lumpy. The nurses sure did get a kick out of him.
 Pierce stepped right in as a great helper, also not a surprise. This kid is pretty amazing I tell you.
 Oh and these next 3 pictures of Brock are simply for your entertainment! Because he really is a nut!
 Those are some serious eyebrows....

 This is one proud daddy, pretty much smitten at this point!
 Oh, and just because my mom is fabulous she came right out on the next flight to help and to see this little muffin.
 We also have some pretty incredible friends that took our kids at the last minute and helped so much. She even made Trent and I a hospital survival kit! Awesome. They had to come for a visit too, we loved it.
We really couldn't be more thrilled! We love you Baby Allie.

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

I am so glad your mom made it. I need some more updates...I am sure you're not too busy...right?

Seriously, beautiful little one. Congrats.