Wednesday, January 23, 2013

my oh my, I am so behind!

I hate when I get behind on my blog. It makes life harder than it needs to be when i try and get things caught up! Having #4 in the mix has been crazy. It seems like I have had no time to myself and sometimes not even enough time to breathe. I feel like I have finally gotten all the wacky hormonal melt-downs out of the way and things are finally started to get back to "normal". Everyday brings something new and always different challenges. It is a good day when I actually get up and shower and am ready before taking the kids to school. Our morning breakfast schedule has yet to resume and so far we haven't had any major melt-downs with that. Brock has noticed me being a little off and one day said to me, "Mom, why are you being so evil lately?" hahaha. Pierce prayed several times that, " Please help mom not cry so much!" Jaida has been acting up more than the usual and Allie is just as sweet as ever. I really don't know how I got so lucky with her. She really is such a delight. I promise I will try and catch you up on more happenings here at our house.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I bet you are doing great!!! I love the posts.