Monday, June 3, 2013

Bad cut

Don't laugh! I cried! It was awful. I had been stressing since bring here about finding someone to cut my hair. I finally went in consulted with a girl. She felt very confident she could handle it. I was relieved. I go in the next day and they tell me the girl I had the appt with had called in sick... What? But that another girl ( who is standing right there with a smile) had been taking over her appointments. That should've been my first Red-Flag to just get out of there. But I felt guilty and sad to tell that girl no! Believe me next time I will. She starts talking and i can tell she is nervous then she says... i just graduated! yup... the next red-flag! So the next thing I know she is pulling out the clippers, that was the next red-flag! As she takes the clippers up the back of my neck what do you know the power goes out!! REALLY??! She continues cutting and thinning and cutting and thinning. The room is very dimly lit and finally I ask.., um can you see what you're doing. Her reply .. Kinda! Ahhh... The horror! I left very mad/sad! Yes they made me pay! I got home and pierce says, " hey mom I like your bowl cut!" Tears:( pretty much sums that awful experience. Here is a picture of her disaster. I know it doesn't look that bad, but really this picture doesn't do it justice! I still am trying to recover! Sigh

No comments: