Saturday, May 17, 2014

Little Getaway

My mom and Dada invited me on an impromptu getaway! I was so happy I was able to make it work and go. It has been something my mom and I have wanted to do for forever. We started watching Dr. Phil when he first began on Oprah. We have always watched it together. It was something that we always enjoyed.
She got some free tickets to go to a showing and we jumped on it. Some of my good friends really pulled through here to watch my kids and help make it happen. Thank you to my cute husband for working double time too.
We got great seats and it was so awesome to see how it all works. During ' Half-time' (not sure what to call it) they ask audience members to come onto the stage and shake their booties to earn free prizes! Guess what I got called down and you better believe I earned this cup!
I loved being with my parents and it will be a memory I will never forget!

No comments: