Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Jaida

How can it be that this sweet girl is so grown up. She begged me all morning to put some lip stick on her and then was so pleased with herself in the mirror. I love her sassy attitude. The other day in the car her and Brock were in the back seat and he was saying something to her to which I heard her reply, " Is that anyway to talk to a Princess?" Hahaha she pretty much runs the show and knows it.
She is telling everyone lately that her Daddy is her Prince and that she can't wait to marry him in the Temple. It pretty much melts her Daddy's heart.
On Sunday I got a text from a lady in our Primary Presidency saying that our kids had been disrupting Primary. I thought for sure she meant Brock, but she said Jaida! I asked what kind of disruptions she was causing and she sent me a picture of a boy and girl kissing and explained that Jaida and her son Spencer had been kissing during sharing time! She said it was a total of abut 12 kisses!! Uh-Oh We are in trouble!

No comments: