Monday, June 16, 2014

My dad

My dad was here for his birthday. We celebrated by going out to eat at BC's Pizza here in town. It was yummy food and fun had by all. We had cake and sang happy birthday too. It is so great to have them so close that they can make a short 4 hour drive and be here for fun times like this!
My dad is such an amazing person. He is the type of guy that would give his shirt off his back just to help someone else. He loves to laugh. I got that and his sense of humor from him. My dad has a great smile I have always loved that about him. He is kind and crazy. He loves to explore new things. He has an incredible testimony of Christ. He reads his scriptures regularly. I can remember as a young girl finding my dad in the front room always with his scriptures out. He is a great example of hard work. He always taught me to work hard and to do the job right. If you know my dad you know he is very creative and artistic and this comes out mostly in the kitchen, but give this guy an ice block and a chainsaw and be prepared to BE AMAZED.
I am so grateful for his example to me and that I always have known how much he loves me. I love you Dad!

No comments: