Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday

This year we have the 1:00 church. Right now it actually works out pretty good for us. We can take our time to get ready and the kids aren't as grouchy because we aren't rushing anyone. I got up and made bacon, french toast and strawberries. It was delicious. Then Trent took the kids out for a walk around the property. I spent the morning cleaning up and then putting together Brock's baby book. I haven't been the best at keeping up with our memory books. I am trying really hard to get more organized and getting things off my to-do lists. Hopefully my kids forgive me someday. We went to church and there were some really great talks today. It was a great sacrament meeting. Trent and I started to go to the marriage and family class and it was great. In YW we had a special lesson to prepare the girls for Easter and General Conference. Our YW president really put a lot of time and effort into her lesson.
After church we had the missionaries over for dinner. We had chicken rolls and there wasn't a crumb left. So I'd say they were a big hit. Elder Ence is leaving this week. Jaida said he has been her favorite missionary. He and Elder Nickels have taught our family some really great lessons. I am grateful for their examples of serving. After we made our traditional chocolate chip cookies, its basically a tradition. The kids and Trent played Old Maid together and Brock won. We started to read the story of Palm Sunday tonight to prepare ourselves for Easter as well. I am grateful for this time of year. I love Springtime.

No comments: