Sunday, March 4, 2018

Testimony

Today Brock shared his testimony at fast and testimony meeting. ( always nerve racking wondering what he is going to share) 
Brock: well I did a lot of bad things this week. So I was sitting up in my room trying to figure out how I was gonna tell my mom about my bad choices because I knew I was busted. How many of you have been to the dollar store and have seen those solar powered toys that when they are looking at the sun they do a little dance. Well my brother and I have those in our room. While I was sitting up there I looked over and noticed one was dancing and he other one wasn't. So I got up and realized it was because on was facing the sun and the other one wasn't. So I gave it a little turn and it started dancing again. I realized then that that's what I needed to do turn myself to the son of God and make better choices. So sometimes all we need to do is make a simple turn. Or if you don't want to you can learn the hard way! 

I thought it was very cute and heartfelt! Love his little brain!

No comments: