Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Baby..


Introducing the newest member of our Family.. Gracie.. our new puppy. The other night when I was at work I called home to check on the boys and to my suprise.... I asked how the night was going and the response was," Great, we just bought a dog!" Nice! I couldn't believe it. I am so not ready for a dog.. I really truely just about lost it! After coming home I was okay with the "Idea" of having a dog.. but really I am just not a dog person.. Yet, I hope. She is a pretty good puppy so far so lets hope that keeps up. The boys love her to death. They are always petting her and loving on her. She handles it well. Brockie just keeps going around the house saying "gracie girl". Pierce named her that. He wants to take her everywhere with him!

12 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I wish my girls had the opportunity to see our dogs when they were pups. Eventually she will grow out of her puppy stage and you can really love her. I am still waiting for this to happen to Riley (she's 7)

Johnson Family said...

She is cute! She is going to be huge!!! We got a puppy back in November. They grow so fast. It is like having another kid but they are so much fun for the boys.

The Todd's said...

Oh wow your daring. I'm not much of a dog person either. So good luck with that =)

Ashley Hardison said...

She is so cute. I wish I was more of an animal person, I don't mind dogs but Porter will miss out on that fun thing I think. We can just let him play with yours.

Ashley said...

You are so brave! Jordan told me that everyone has a dog but us and he is right. I am not an animal person at all so my kids will just have to enjoy all the neighbors dogs. Good luck!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Great... not helping me at all! Cam wants a lab so bad.

Kohl said...

I thought I saw a new member in your family! Looks like a cutie! Now we don't have to get a pet! :)

Ash said...

LOL I'm still laughing! Funny that I'm jealous of the new puppy! I've debated on pulling a fast one like that on Gav.... though he prob would lose it :) ha! Boys and dogs go great together, hang in there!

Brittanny said...

Annelise would be so jealous...she has begged for a dog since she could talk! What a pretty color your dog is!

The Larsens said...

What a good Mom you are, Blake wants a dog but I refuse to get one. I already clean up enough poo around here and I am not going to start cleaning up some dogs as well! I think one day when the kids are both potty trained I may think about it! Good luck! The dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

OH..congrats on your sweet new baby! haha!! Hope you are loving her more today!! =) Maybe you have already gotten rid of her by now!! j/k

JackieSue said...

Holy freaken cute!! She's darling!! That sounds like a really fun! nightmare! Brock looks just like Trent to me these days!! So funny and cute!~ Love ya, it's been so long since I read up. ;-(

Come visit!~!~