Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking the morning off... yeah right!

So as you all know we have a lovely new puppy! Well she has pooped every single morning in the garage. Not only does she do that but she seems to have some sort of fascination with rolling in it! So it gets all over. Since we have had her she has had a bath everyday! It is a big pain to clean up! Well just imagine my amazement when I went into the garage one morning and she hadn't pooped! I was so thrilled. I took her for a walk and she actually pooped on the grass. I was so excited... the boys are still asleep in the morning when I take her out. So when I come back in the house.. with my grin from ear to ear. I hear Brockie awake. He is yelling, " mama I stinky I poopy!" I am like alright lets get this taken care of. Apparently Brock thought that I would miss out on not cleaning up poop in the morning so he decided to take off his perfectly clean diaper and poop all over in his crib and rub it all over the place. NICE! So much for my morning off!Thanks Brockie!

11 comments:

lins.e said...

That makes me gag!!! Why did you take a picture of that... sick. Poo is the worst to clean up, I remember when dax had diarrea and it was every where... sorry that is no fun!!!

ya gonna frame that one?

TBird and Mikelle said...

We are showing this to Lumpy's future girlfriends for sure!

The Woods said...

Why is that all children have to do this at one point the their toddler years. Sorry. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Sadie Lady said...

EEEK! That sucks. kids are just great. They keep you smilin' right?

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I love how the previous post about getting your new dog says that he's a good puppy so far and then this one is how he poops every day. Dogs are more work than kids sometimes!! Gotta love it when kids take their diapers off too!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Thanks for the picture ha ha that is disgusting.

Burton Family said...

I am sooo happy to say that I have never had this happen to me... And if it did I would probably puck. The picture is pretty gross. I bet you had fun cleaning that up:)

Mary Ellen said...

Wow what a week for you...well, look at the brightside...I've heard that's a sign of potty training readiness, so you might be able to potty train both your puppy and your baby at the same time! Kill 2 stones with 1 bird!!

The Larsens said...

Eeeww!! That is nasty. That has been a fear of mine that has yet to happen. I have to start potty training Blake soon and I am dreading cleaning up poo. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Mikelle! I am laughing so hard!! That is serioulsy disgusting!!! =) Glad it's you and not me!!!

kELli said...

Disgusting! You poor, poor girl!