Thursday, March 12, 2009

This one is for the show..


Pierce lately is OBSESSED with Neyo. Every time we are in the car we have to listen to #5 Miss Independent on repeat! He knows the entire song and has informed me that I am not allowed to sing because he is Neyo not me! He also sings some of the lyrics pretty cute. In the song it says something like "she got her own thing, that's why I love her!" Pierce sings it" She got her LUMPY that's why I love her!". But now whenever he sees a black male he yells at the top of his lungs" Mama look it is Neyo!" He has embarrassed me a few times. The looks I have gotten from these men is like death! I have to remember that he is just 3!
Anyways, another funny story is, yesterday when we were at Ross doing some double discount shopping.. he found a hat that looked like the one Neyo is wearing in the picture above.. he put it on and started singing the song and doing actions. I am trying not to laugh and he then finishes and says" oh this hat will be great for the show!" I said "what show?" he says, " the one when I am Neyo!" I finally got him talked out of getting the hat! But had to write this one down for the memories. I love my Pierce!

5 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Ha ha ha ha... Pierce is such a character... MY TWIN! Except I don't think I ever did something like that.

Sadie Lady said...

This is hilarious. Lola makes me turn on the "girl song" when ever we get in the car, but luckily it can consist of ANY song sung by a girl. But she always wants to know the names of the songs. He is way too cute. Have you signed him up for the singin thing on the radio?

Ken and Jos said...

Wow, Pierce must listen to WAY TOO MUCH rap. LOL.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That is pretty funny! Pierce the little R & B singer.

JackieSue said...

That's hilarious!!! ha ha