Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas

Grammy with Spiderman Pierce.

This year was a wonderful Christmas. It was the first time we have stayed in Utah. Usually we go to Idaho to be with Trent's family, but since his parents are on a mission we stayed here.
About 6:30 AM we were joined in our room by little Lumpy. This comes as no surprise since just about every night he weasels his way in to our bed. He got all cozy under the covers then turned over to me and said," Mama, I gotta tell you something..." I said, "what Bud?" He said, with so much energy, "THERE ARE LOTS AND LOTS OF PRESENTS UNDER MY TREE!" He must have gotten up and went and peeked! I was laughing so hard. I made him stay in our room until 8 AM, then let him go wake up Pierce.
Santa must have known that our boys are infatuated with Spiderman lately. Pierce got a costume, Leapster 2, Spiderman action figures, and the G-Force movie. Brock got a Spiderman bed set, toy story sleeping bag and a train set. Trent got a new stereo for his car and a tripod for our cameras! I got MATERNITY CLOTHES wahoo.. and a new purse, and the most comfortable socks in the entire world!
We spent the rest of the day with my family. We ate my dad's amazing food and just had a relaxing day!



1 comment:

The Larsens said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! By the way your home is beautiful. I miss Utah homes, they don't make them the same down here. They all look like pueblos and are all made of stucko. I miss brick!