Monday, January 11, 2010

** SPOILED **

Yes, It is true this last weekend I was so Spoiled. My Mom and Sister threw me a Baby shower for Little baby Jaida. I got so many cute outfits, blankets, bows, socks, and a tutu! To top it all off a new car seat and a Bumbo chair! Wow, How did I get so lucky?
Gotta love my sister, isn't she Beautiful? Love her.

This picture doesn't really do it justice because it doesn't show the finished production of all my Dad's amazing cooking! He always goes above and beyond with the food! We had 5 different Keish options, bagels, fruit, bruschetta, homemade fudge, muffins, salad, and yummy Carmelita brownies. If any of you are wondering.. No this skill didn't wear off on me! Too bad so sad!
This is the cute diaper cake dear sweet Merriloy made for me! I loved it. I feel bad to use it though. I might just display it forever in her room. Too cute, wish I were that crafty!
Thanks to all the Family and Friends who made it. I loved seeing each and everyone of you. It is so special to know that I am so loved by all of you!



2 comments:

The Woods said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there for the food...I mean to help you celebrate. :)

Ashley said...

How fun! Love her name! ;)