Thursday, January 14, 2010

life with out Daddy

A couple of things the boys have said while Trent has been gone:

Yesterday Brock got in trouble again, nothing new here, In fact I honestly can't even tell you what it was that he did. But anyways I got mad at him and was telling him why I was upset. He looked me in the eyes and with all that he had said," Well, I don't have a Father!" I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants.

When we arrived at the gym for work on Wednesday, the guy at the front counter asked the boys how they were doing. Pierce replied," Well my dad he moved away to Baltimore, to get a new house all by himself. My mommy has been crying a lot lately. She is having a baby all by herself, it is a girl and her name is Jaida!" You can only imagine the look on the guys face! Hilarious, I didn't have the time to explain the details. So I am sure he thought Trent and I were going through a divorce or something! hahahaha, that will be the last time he asks how we are doing!

Today my mom was over at our house again. She has been spending quite a bit of time with us lately. Pierce turned to her and said, " Grammy everyone is going to be thinking I have 2 moms!"

I love how their brains work! They crack me up!

8 comments:

Love Family said...

Seriously the cutest ever!! AND I LoVE your diaper cake, I would keep it as a decoration too...at least for a little bit!! Until you might need some extra diapers :)

Caitlyn Dixon said...

Could not stop laughing! I miss you guys the boys make me laugh so hard.

Ben and Tanya said...

thanks for the invite! I am glad you sent it so we can keep in touch better and see photos of all the changes coming your way...especially with the addition of your new baby. Here is our blog address too... http://www.benandtanya.blogspot.com I will see you later today!

Foster Family said...

I love your blog and your funny boys,they make me laugh!
I'm going to miss you!

The Woods said...

Sheesh Mikelle. Can't you cut Brockie a little slack every once in awhile. The poor kid is growing up without a father.

Sadie Lady said...

classic. I just love kids.

Ashley said...

hi.lar.i.ous! Love the things kids say.

lins.e said...

Mikelle I've really started to get sad that you are moving and that I didn't get to come down today... I will sure miss those boys... and you guys of course. Good luck this week if we don't see ya and we love ya!!! I know this is a good opportunity for you guys. You'll have to blog on a daily basis