Monday, February 1, 2010

Life on the move

So it has been a while since I last updated my blog. We finally made the long awaited move to Baltimore. We are trying to still get settled. In fact we have yet to stay at our new house. Trent's parents are taking good care of us, His mom even said, "I think someone is a little to comfortable in his mommy's basement!" It is true they have been awesome. Plus I think we are both hoping a magical fairy is going to go over and unpack our boxes!
As some of you may know the moving day didn't go as well as planned! I am so grateful for the awesome neighbors and family that were there to help! Little did I know I needed an attorney present to get things rolling! I hung around the Reeses' house all day and they accommodated my every need! I will truly miss living in such an awesome neighborhood. It felt like one big family. Also my sweet mom stayed back at my house to deal with the RUDE movers, so I didn't have a anxiety attack! Plus I didn't want to show my face after chewing him out! Thanks.
The flight here was pretty uneventful. Brock slept like 4 hours of the 41/2 hour flight! It was heavenly! Pierce was content playing his Leapster, watching movies and playing Hungry, Hungry, Hippos! In fact that was the only eventful thing that happened, a man in front of us didn't approve of us playing that game and yelled at us! I let him have it too! Really my kids were being amazing, and he needed to keep his mouth shut! Do you really expect kids to be dead silent? Get a life!
Since we have been here it has been great. I have been trying to keep busy and upbeat. We went to our new ward and the people seemed nice. Overall the people here have seemed pretty friendly! Our house is small and humble. It will do. I will post pictures of our adventures just as soon as we unpack that computer.

3 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I am impressed that you told the mover and the other passenger where to go. Way to go girl! I guess the saying is true, Don't mess with my mom!

Burton Family said...

We are glad that you made it in one piece. haha. No really I never got a chance to say goodbye- I really am thankful I got to know you and your family. I wish we had more time to hang out, but that does not mean that you are not missed. We really miss you guys and hope the best for you and your family. Please keep in touch!!!

Love Family said...

I still can't believe how those movers were trying to take advantage of you!!! Little did he know who he was messing with! haha WAy to set him and the guy on the plane straight! I think your little townhouse looks cute! Can't wait to see more pics though! We miss you guys tons and can't wait to play when you come visit back home someday!!