Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Missionary Boys


Pierce and Brock have been asking for their very own missionary tags since we moved our here. Trent finally found his for them to wear. They want to wear them all the time and Pierce often tells complete strangers about his special tag. When he isn't wearing it he also often tells them about how he is a missionary but forgot his tag!

Oh, to be a child again and have no fear! Cracks me right up!


Here they are with Gramsie and Papa some of the 2 best missionaries we know!
Funny story about Pierce:
Last week when I picked him up from his preschool they had learned about Moses. Upon leaving he yelled out in front of all the people in the foyer," Mom, my teacher told us to have our parents read us the story out of the Bible about Moses! I told her that I would have her read it to me out of our book, The Book of Mormon! She just doesn't get it, mom!" Thanks bud! I was mortified!

No comments: