Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Suprise!!!!!

 A couple of weekends ago my cute sister-in-law came out to surprise her mom. I was excited to be in on the secret. That day we went and picked her up at the airport and she just showed up on their front porch and rang the door bell. I think that Diane was in shock! I was expecting more of a shrill scream, but she was still so happy to see her daughter and granddaughter Remi that she has never met. This was a first for us to meet little Remi too.
 Needless to say she is a DOLL! And I am pretty sure that we enjoyed every minute of having them here!
We were definitely sad to see them go, but will look forward to seeing family again this summer!

1 comment:

The Woods said...

Yea for surprises!!! Had so much fun with you guys. I could have stayed forever, but mom's can't leave their kids!!!