Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brock's Preschool Christmas program

 Yesterday was Brock's big Preschool program. he has been really excited about this all month. The morning of we were asking him what part he got to play in the nativity and he kept going on and on about how he was one of the kings. He was telling us all about the crown he got to wear. Well so when Trent I and I were aniously awaiting his debut as a king, he came out as none other than the "Innkeeper". We were laughing. He was just talking us up a good Brock story as usual I guess.
 Here he is all ready for his big line.. "there is no room in my Inn, but you can stay in my barn!?!" We had a good laugh. He was so excited for his part. He was so serious about his delivery.
 One of his many goofy faces he made throughout the show. He is really quite the character. If you were wondering how he sang... LOUD and PROUD~! He didn't disappoint with his squirrly voice, I could pick it out! He was really into it. My personal favorite was We wish you a Merry Christmas.
 Little cheese ball.
One of his favorites was of course.. Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. We have really enjoyed this school. they do such a great job and Brock has been having the time of his life there. He has made so many new friends and girlfriends too, he has informed us of that. Man we are big trouble when he gets older. I love my Spunky little Lumps. I was so proud of him. Afterwards we were served a yummy lunch. It was such a fun afternoon.

No comments: