Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

 So growing up my family tradition was always to open one gift the night of Christmas Eve. It was always a new pair of pajamas. My mom has kept this tradition up for my kids and I love it. I think you can tell by the looks on my kids faces that they like it too.
 Jaida wasn't very happy at all this night. She had a late nap and then we woke her from her slumber.. not a happy camper at all.
 Trent' family tradition on Christmas Eve is to take a turkey to a family in need and doorbell ditch, leaving it on the porch. This year it was great to find a family that was nearby and someone who would really appreciate it. I love to see how excited my kids get to actually ring and run! They get so excited about it.
 What is Christmas Eve without some wrestling? Brock's face is priceless as he is being smashed on the bottom. Jaida is starting to get in on the mix. She loves her brothers and thinks she is one of them.
 Pierce insisted on taking a picture of Trent and I on this night. Don't we look cute. I love this guy!
This year we were a little lazy about making cookies, we did graham crackers and egg nog and carrots for the reindeer. The boys write letters to Santa every year. The kids are in bed... Time for the Magic to begin.

1 comment:

The Woods said...

Love the picture of you and T Bird!!!