Sunday, February 17, 2013

The big 30!!

 I turned 30 December 28, 2012. Can hardly believe that I am 30! It was a great day and my cute little family made it very special for me.
 We went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then had some friends over for cake.

 Don't I look absolutely thrilled?!
Truth is I wasn't very thrilled about turning thirty and was trying to have a positive attitude! Thanks for making my day simply wonderful and here's to my thirties! It's up to me to make them spectacular!

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Thirty ain't so bad. But when you realize that you can no longer be in your "20's" again and you start being the adult in the room...that is when reality sucks! Welcome to the club my friend.

Amy said...

So glad I still have a little bit longer til my big 3-0 :)