Saturday, April 27, 2013

I hate goodbyes

I've never been very good with change. I'm learning to be better, but it is still very hard. It felt like with this move it was coming fast, but also that the saying of goodbyes was dragging on and on! It felt like every single day I was an emotional basket case and saying goodbye non stop. We made a lot of close relationships here so I knew it would be extremely hard.
One goodbye that was really hard was saying goodbyes to our pediatrician. Dr. Thomas-King was the absolute finest. I could always count on her. She was also there for me so many times with all of Jaida's health problems. I truly thought of her as a friend.
Trent's co-worker Tracey and her daughter Megan have felt like family as well and they were so sweet to meet us one night for our goodbyes and we exchanged gifts. Oh how we have loved the Lowcher Family. Halloween will never be the same without them:).
I was grateful in someways that my bestest of buddies was out of town so I didn't have to face her to say goodbye. I just bawled for a week straight instead!
Pierce was having a hard time the night before his last day if school. He decided that he needed to hand write each member of his class and his teacher a goodbye note. It was really sweet. I love this tender-hearted little boy.
While Pierce was doing that Brock decided to make Allie a very stylish headband. It was held together by a huge amount of staples, Allie didn't seem to impressed.



1 comment:

Jane said...

Sorry about goodbyes! I'm happy about more blog posts, though.