Monday, September 15, 2014

Life

 Trent went out of town and so Jaida and I decided to dig out the flower beds and plant some new flowers to cheer up our yard. It was a lot of work, but something that makes me smile every time I see it.
 Our reward was going to Chick-fil-A for dinner. Yummy! I love that place. I was grateful for very well behaved kids. In fact, a nice couple even stopped by and complimented how great my kids were being. I am grateful for people like that. Thank you for making a point to do that, because it totally made my night. Lets face it, it is a rare occasion that all 4 kids are on their best behavior all at the same time.
And I treated myself to a new haircut and some blonde highlights once Trent returned. I am so glad he came home. Life as a single parent is super hard. He is my strength and my energy boost. Love ya T.

No comments: