Sunday, September 14, 2014

My girls

 Everyday the girls love to go for our walk to pick up the boys from school. They love playing with their friends Robin and Cassidy. One thing that makes me laugh is that Jaida always says that they are safe from the bees in the shade because bees hate the shade. So they hide under this tree so that they don't get "attacked".
 This was a day at costco... not a super successful trip. Both girls were in tantrum- tear mode. Luckily they saved it until the very end.
 Here is a picture of Allie.. Pierce wanted me to take it because he was laughing that Allie looked like Malfoy in Harry Potter.
 Then of course Jaida had to have her picture taken too. She is pretty cute so I was ok with that.
 Here is another cute picture of my girls waiting for their boys.
Uh..Oh this girl is trouble! Someone learned how to pull a barstool over to the pantry to get herself a snack!
My favorite thing about these two girls right now is how much they truly love each other. I love seeing the joy on their faces when they are reunited. I love hearing them laugh and giggle together. I love that they can't get enough of each other. Love my girls.

No comments: