Sunday, September 7, 2014

Young Women

Being a Young Women President is a lot of work. I am often overwhelmed, not appreciated, tired, stressed, and feel like a failure. I think it is probably pretty common feelings. I am 100% sure I made my leaders feel these same thoughts. The truth is that makes me really sad. That makes me want to give them a big giant hug and say sorry. I HAD NO IDEA HOW HARD THIS CALLING COULD BE!!
Then there are times like this when every bad thought, every hard trial, every stressed moment disappears when you find this kind of stuff on your porch. Thank you for making me feel important, like you care, like I am making some kind of a difference. I love these girls with all my heart. I can't wait to see what they do with their lives. This calling has been a blessing too.

No comments: