Monday, October 13, 2014

Playing Catch-up... Feeling domestic

 I am way too behind in this blog. So far behind that I almost decided that maybe I should just give it up, but then I spent the last week editing the last two years to have them printed and was so very grateful that I had taken the time to write things down because so many little moments get forgotten. So here I am going to try my hardest to update this thing!
Back in April.. I made a big batch of my famous Strawberry Jam. It is so yummy and my kids will not EVER let us go back to store bought jam. I don't blame them it is so worth the time spent.
 One tradition we have started is making donuts over General Conference. Something to look forward to. The kids enjoy helping me roll the dough and of course eating them.
Brock and I got in some good cuddles during conference. I love me some Lumps.

No comments: