Sunday, December 7, 2014

Younique convention

 In August I got to escape and go to Dallas for a weekend. I had such an amazing time. I haven't laughed like that is so long. I made some incredible new friends and spent time learning about me. I was able to spend time with Derek and Shelaine Maxfield. What an incredible experience.
 I got this new eye serum I was super excited to try.
 I got to share a room with Jennifer Moyle. We enjoyed watching all the girls stand in lines for hours to just  say hi and take pictures with him. So we tried to act like them as much as possible! haha we staged this awesome picture of him photo-bombing our selfie.
 Here is our little group with Younique's new scientist. Isn't he cute?
 This Guy right here has me laughing so hard everyday. I seriously couldn't get enough of him. The worlds best Emcee ever!
And our grand prize was this awesome make-up case! Holy cow!
I was so grateful that I had this opportunity to go and do this for me. It will forever be a weekend that I will cherish. Such a great time.

No comments: