Monday, August 11, 2008

First Steps!

Yes you heard me Right. My cute little Brockie boy has taken his first few steps. He is super wobbly ... but it sure is cute to see him try! I love him so much, even though most the time he is a stinker!
I have to share a cute story about my Pierce. Last night we got home from my Aunt "Taffy's" (Cathy's) House and it was time to get ready for bed. He scarfed down some left overs from the get together and then came into my room where I was hiding to try and get in some reading of my book Breaking Dawn. He said, " Hey Mama whatcha doin?" I said reading my book. He said" Oh did you need me to come sit by you?" I said Sure. He then climbed up on my bed and sat down right next to me and said, " Mama I was just thinking I love you!" I just about died... that was the cutest thing EVER! He is such a cute little boy.

12 comments:

The Woods said...

I miss you guys already.

Anonymous said...

I wish that he would walk for me, the little stinker. He sure is standing good though.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That pic of Brockie is on my screensaver at work!! So cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

Yeah, I am glad he is walking for you. That is exciting. How sweet of Pierce. He is so cute. I wish Porter would learn to say things like that instead of Stop Go Away. How far are you on the book? It is a good one huh!

Kelli J. said...

Ohhh!!! Darling! Luke and I have this conversation about everday, twice a day..."Mommy, Guess what?" "What Luke?" "I love my daddy". It is so cute and he gets all giddy about it! Nothing better than that...well, unless he said he loves his mommy :)

How are you liking Breaking Dawn?

Emily said...

You have to bottle up that kind of love when they are little and save it for when they are older.

lins.e said...

oh thats sooooo precious, doesn't it just melt your heart when they act like that?

Amy said...

Yeah for Brock! I love hearing your stories about Pierce- he so cute.

KKandKoKo said...

Hi Mikelle! This is Shanna (Foulger) Bollwinkel how are you?! I found you through the blogging world and wanted to say hi!
You have the cutest boys! I love being able to see how people are doing through blogs, Hope you don't mind, tell your family hi.
You don't even look like you have had two kids, you skinny little thing! If you go to my blog you can see some of my family there and click on their links... Keep in touch...

Sadie Lady said...

Mr. Brock looks so adorable. I can't believe he is old enough to walk. Time just keeps flying by.

I must be way to emotional because your story on Pierce made me tear up a little. I can't get over how these little creatures just know the right spot to touch our hears. Enjoy.

Brittanny said...

Yah for those first steps! I just love his hair and big smile in that pic!

Johnson Family said...

I just love when they start walking. It is so exciting! I loved your story about Peirce he is so cute! I had to catch up on your blog because I have been M.I.A. I love the short hair. Looks way cute. I just finished Breaking Dawn last night! I love those books. Can you believe that our babies are already one. Time just goes by way to fast!